Wednesday 22 February 2017

A3 - Final Video


Here is my final video, all rendered and uploaded. Since my last draft, I have completely re-filmed the clips of my actor and used chroma-keying to remove the background instead of rotoscoping as I used previously. This solved the issues that I was experiencing with flickering edges. I have also tweaked the audio to remove a slight glitch and made sure that my actor is properly colour-matched to the background.

Overall I am very pleased with the result. Since I reworked the action in my video, it has become more visually interesting than my animatic indicated, and I think that the timing works fairly well. While most elements fit together rather well, I am not entirely happy with the shadow I added. I would have liked to spend more time figuring out exactly how that shadow should have fallen, as I am not entirely convinced that it is accurate or believable. However, that is a small detail and I am really quite pleased with my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment